Monday, September 15, 2008

2008 Worlds of Fun cont.

Chris riding the patriot.
Ryan had a great time in the bumper cars while the others road so bigger rides. He had to have done this 10 times.

Chris, MaKenzie, and Brandon
Alright here it is the Mamba! MaKenzie rode it last year with Chris and I couldn't believe it. I was totally fine that Brandon wasn't tall enough to ride it. Well... not this year and he wanted me to go with him. I have to tell you I was truly panicked!! We both made it through and it was pretty fun.. after I started to breath again!

The old Taxi's are a favorite stop as well. We had a great time. We were there from open to close and road pretty much everything and some of them multiple times! Chris and I were so exhausted and dizzy at the end of the day we could hardly walk out of the park! :)

No comments: