Monday, September 15, 2008

2008 Girl Scout Camp Cont.

This year we got to do
the zip line! It was pretty high up there. I have to say they asked if I wanted to do it and I passed! The climb up there and then getting yourself up on the little platform is what freaked me out. Of course Ryan handled it without a
problem it looked like.
When he came down he did say "I almost cried because it was scary up there."












Brandon climbed all the way up there and got up on the platform and then decided no way it is too high. Which is exactly my thoughts but then the worst part would be coming back down over the platform.
He then watched the other kids and decided to try it again.
He did it -he loved it afterwards.
I was so proud of him for getting the courage up to try it again.

No comments: