Saturday, May 24, 2008

2008 May


I went with MaKenzie's class to Nelson Atkin's Museum. We had a great tourist and she was very through and took us a couple places we weren't suppose to go so it was fun! MaKenzie is in the pink jacket next to the boy in the green stripped shirt. Mother's Day 2008 -Wow I am the luckiest mom alive! So lucky to have 3 healthy beautiful children!! Mother's Day was very special. Started off early with Chris getting roses for me on Friday. Then what made it even more special was the kids all week saying "it's almost Mother's Day" "2 more days till mother's day!" So I knew they were thinking about it. I woke up Sunday and they had cleaned the downstairs for me. Had breakfast cooking and had set up my own chair all nice and soft to sit and had put all the presents all around it! MaKenzie made me a braclet and a card, Ryan had taken the time to trace over a kinda long card for him to do that MaKenzie and Brandon had made so that was special that he took the time to go over the whole thing. He was so happy. Brandon had made me a picture and a book about moms at school. He also had wrapped up some gifts -sunglasses of his and a teddy bear for me so that was so sweet. Chris got me a card also and had breakfast ready. We then went out to Chris' families and celebrated with everyone.


No comments: